Friday, October 5, 2012

Interview With Sam Sneed

Gamed Up: Can You Tell Us About This Project Your About To Drop.

Sam Sneed: The Project Has 4 Original Tracks From 94-95 And The Rest Is New Material.

Gamed Up: Did You Produce The Beats The Beats Or Did Others Handle It For You?

Sam Sneed: I Did A lot Of Producing On The Album Along With Others. You Will See Their Names On The Album.

Gamed Up: Being That You Are Originally From Pittsburgh You Are The Original Mr. Black And Yellow How Do You Feel About Wiz Khalifa?

Sam Sneed: I’m Very Happy For That Brother. I Know How Hard It Is To Make It Out Of Pittsburgh. I Support His Movement. Matter Of Fact Tell Him I Said Wussup.

Gamed Up: What Can Fans Expect With This New Project That’s Coming Out?

Sam Sneed: I Call It A Full Balanced Meal. You Gone Get The Street. Then The Club. Then You Get Some Consiousness. I Call It A Full Balanced Meal.

Gamed Up: A lot Of Cats Don’t Know That You Produce As Well. Can You Tell Us Some Artists You Are Working With?

Sam Sneed: A Brother Named Jeff Cherry From New York, A Brother Named Goldie From Atlanta, A Brother Named Mag From Pittsburgh. A Singer Named Jazz She Like a Sister To Me, A Singer Named Slick, And Another Brother Named LJ. I Also Got My Group Money Inc Out the South As well.

Gamed Up: I Know You Moved To Atlanta How is the Music Scene Out that Way?


Sam Sneed: Atlanta Is the music scene. Its Beautiful In Atlanta.

Gamed Up: If I Was An Upcoming Artist How Could I Contact You For Game or Advice?


Sam Sneed: 1st I Would Have To Hear what you doing then if I’m interested we can talk.

Gamed Up: So Are You Trying To go on Tour With this Project?

Sam Sneed: We Tryna Do Everything With this Project.

Gamed Up: Gimme 1 Memory from the Death Row days.


Sam Sneed: Meeting Everybody, Chilling In the Studio.

Gamed Up: A lot Of People Don’t Know Your Behind the Track “Keep They Hands Ringing”. Tell Us About That.


Sam Sneed: Man That Track Was Supposed To Be On My Album And I Brought it to Dr. Dre Just to get His Opinion. When I Brought That Track To Him Dre Was Like “I Need That” He Already Had The Concept. Its An Old Song. Dre Can Remake Old Songs And Make Em Sound Great. Long Story Short Dre Said ” I Need It. And He Said He Would Pay For it I Said How Much He Told Me And I Said Cut the Check. LoL

Gamed Up: On This Album Will We See The Old School Sam Sneed The One Who Was All Out there With the I think You Better Recognize?

Sam Sneed: Your Gonna See All That. Playful Side. Animated Side. The Party Side And the Street Side.

Gamed Up: What instuments Do You Use To Produce?


Sam Sneed: Mp3 3000, Reasons And Complete. I Like Live Musicians Tho.

Gamed Up: Who We’re You’re Influences Coming Up?


Sam Sneed: Nobody Really.

Gamed Up: What Do You Want Your Mark To Be In Hip Hop?


Sam Sneed: Legendary

Gamed Up: Do You Have Any Other Ventures Your Working On?


Sam Sneed: A Book And A Clothing Line For Males and Female.

Gamed Up: Do You Have Any Advice For The Younger Generation?


Sam Sneed: I Want Them To Know their History. To Understand Who they Are. I Want them To Do More Positive Music. How they Do Each Other is Crazy I Want them to Be Educated. Research Black History So We Can Be A family.

Gamed Up: Any Last Words?


Sam Sneed: I Appreciate All the Love
I Got Over The years In this Thing Called Hip Hop.


No comments:

Post a Comment