Friday, October 5, 2012

Interview With MsBossLadii Aka Grustlehardradio

How did you get into Radio?

I started out as a promoter and was looking for more ways to help promote artist..So I saw that people were getting bored with radio and decided to take a stab at it

What time do you get up?

The Grustle never stops so I go to sleep at around 5am but I'm back up again around 8am

What is your company's main responsibility?

Our main responsibility is to give unknown artist a chance 2 b heard while giving our listening audience some different to listen to without having to force feeding them music

Do you ever date your listeners?
LOL...Good question, but no I don't date my listeners or anyone else for that matter...I'm too busy for relationships.
 
Pick the best moment of your career?

The best moment of my career is when an artist that I am workig with see their numbers go up or when one of them gets signed.

Do you make a lot of money?

No I don't..I'm not in it for the money...I actually enjoy helping people reach their goals..Besides I couldn't get rich off no artist.

 
 
 
 
Do you pick the music or do the listeners?

The listeners gives feedback on artists' music that is played on the station.
 
 
What your Favorite cities?

My favorite cities are Charleston, SC, Atlanta, GA, Los Angelas, CA, Brooklyn, NY, and Chicago, IL

Who would you most like to play the part of you if a film were to be made about your life?

Hmmmmm....That's a hard one...Maybe Lisa Raye

What is your favorite invention?

The smart phone

What is your favorite restaurant in the world?

Considering that I rather cook and don't eat out I would say The Royce in Pasadena, CA

If you were given $100,000 to spend on a new wardrobe by a single designer, which would you choose

I would say Versace

What do you wish you knew 5 years ago?

When Pimp C told me to beware of the snakes, I wish I would have known that it was so many.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment