Friday, October 5, 2012

Interview With Authour Pamela Chapron


Where are you from?
 
I was born in Los. Angeles, but moved to Chicago at 1yrs old.. Moved back in forward alot.. So I always say I am bi-costal...
 
Tell us your latest news 
 
Well now I am focusing on getting my book written into a screen play and writing another book. Also I am working on a new project regarding reality tv show..

When and why did you begin writing?
 
I really never thought about been a writer but one summer day in 2007 my sister mention that I should write a book about the booty because of all the attention I was getting.. Right then something click and I said yes! Perfect timing.
 
When did you first consider yourself a writer?
In 2008 when I started writing my book...
 
What inspired you to write your first book? 
 
With all the hype around the booty it inspired me.  Especially when another race of ppl got a lot of  attention for having a big booty. Booty became big as Apple Pie to certain Americans. We as black female always had big butts.  But it was consider Fat to certain ppl... 


Do you have a specific writing style?
 
 
Not really, I am open to all.

How did you come up with the title? 
 
 
From a boyfriend not trusting me and  thinking because I have a big but and a smile.. So my message to all was (Don't Judge A Booty By Its Cover).
 
Is there a message in your novel that you want readers to grasp?  
 
Yes, Especially to young female that have or get a big  butt..I want them to know Its not what you think.. and be very careful or what you do to get what you want.....

How much of the book is realistic?  Half and Half....

Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life?
People I know and some based on my life.

What books have most influenced your life most?
I wrote a fiction book but I love Non Fictions my two favorite books are Feeling Buried Alive Never Die. By Karol Truma.. And The Power of Now.. by Eckhart Tolle...
 
If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor?  
 
Darnella Ford The Best of the all...

What book are you reading now?  
 
At the moment,  I have been so busy.. I  haven't pick up a book in a while....Got to get back to my reading...

Are there any new authors that have grasped your interest?
 
 
Not at the moment but I am always open to help any new author...

What are your current projects? I answered that earlier...

Name one entity that you feel supported you outside of family members.
 
4U Entertainment help me a lot in the beginning...
 
Do you see writing as a career? Yes I do.

If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your latest book?
 
 
No I wouldn't

Do you recall how your interest in writing originated? I answered that earlier too.

Can you share a little of your current work with us? 
 
 
Well I have been involved in a lot of different things.. Wore many hats.   Now I am in the medical field also....

Is there anything you find particularly challenging in your writing
? No

Who is your favorite author and what is it that really strikes you about their work? I dont have a favorite.. I enjoy them all.

Do you have to travel much concerning your book(s)?
 
 
I have done book signing in other states, so yes I do travel..

Who designed the covers?
 His name is Steven and he does a lot of graphics

What was the hardest part of writing your book
Re writing and re writing and re writing....

Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
 
How people Judge me so much more since I wrote a book saying Don't Judge..It made me so aware of how we as people Judge each other daily. 

Do you have any advice for other writers? 
 
Just write what you feel and then worry about how it will all come together later...

Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers.
Please lets all stop 
 
judge each other and start looking inside of ourselves.. Judge you self first..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment